Friday, January 22, 2021

Be Mine Candy Jar

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with a super fun Candy Jar made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous ribbons , flowers and embellishments that Bonnie carries in her shop. 

The Jar was bought at Michaels years back and I added a few candy corns to show that how cute it is holding candy. Next I added the darling heart grosgrain ribbon around the bottom and then added some ribbon bows in Pink Bold Satin with Grosgrain edge, and then the Heart Grosgrain Ribbon, all hot glued on. I added the Chrysanthemum , berry spray, sweetheart blossoms, and rose buds to make a cluster of flowers. For the lid I did a little different it has the flowers, and then the heart embellishment that RRR has in their shop. Lastly I added the darling tag, and stamped Be Mine on it.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies

Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely week!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl