Monday, April 26, 2021

Happy Mothers Day

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Todays Mothers Day card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Seam bindings and Pearls that RRR carries in the shop. I absolutely LOVE the way this one turned out. 
the flowers were made using CheeryLynns flower dies, and then doing my Glass flower Technique, love this technique as it makes the flowers look like glass flowers. I layered them and hot glued each flower together and then added a pearl to the center. The seam bindings were ruched and made into smaller flowers to place in between mine. 

The design paper is old and is from HC , as Ive been trying to use up some of my older paper stacks that I forgot about. Each layer was put together using RRR Scotch advanced tape refill and then sewn together. Next I added dots to each layer. I had a lot of fun making this card and Hope you like it.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:


I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

hugs to all, 

Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card lovely layout x