Thursday, May 13, 2021

Really Reasonable Ribbon May Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  May” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Nautical Americana Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy


For my card today I chose to use some super fun design papers and did lots of layers with sewing. I love layering my cards as its always so much fun. 
Next I chose the Beautiful ribbons I wanted to use on this card, and I loved them all so it was hard to chose just 3.
I also used some die cuts, and colored the owl with copics. Isn't he darling? He's a cottagecutz owl I bought a while back and he is super cute!. Next I chose the sentiment piece and added ribbon behind it. The bows I made and then layered them as well. My entire card was layered using the foam squares from RRR and Scotch advanced tape refill. Hope you enjoy todays post and hop.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:



Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Miss You Much Card for today!


Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl

13 comments:

cottagerca said...

RRR pop's the from cover of this card! Well done!!

Gail said...

Owl love this very much! How nautical is it - truly beautiful TFS

Bonnie Garby said...

What an adorable card Cheryl. The owl is too cute!!

Cissy Pants Crafts said...

Adorable! Love the layering and sewing. Thanks for sharing.

Jean said...

super cute owl its fabulous x

Becca Yahrling said...

The owl is just fabulously fun!!! Love this super cute card and all the awesome layers and pretty ribbon.

Martie Rollin said...

As much as I like that layered bow, I like all the layers of paper even more! In my book, red, white and blue head my list of favorite color combinations! Nice!

Edwina said...

So adorable! Love that owl on your card. The ribbons are beautiful. Edwina Brown

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a darling little owl!!! I love the ribbons!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this cute owl and the beautiful ribbons! Great card!

Sue D said...

Love the nautical theme and the cute owl.

MaryH said...

Love all things OWL! This is card is too cute!

Sandra H said...

So pretty