Monday, July 26, 2021

Hey, Honey!

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have this super sweet card I designed for My Makers MovementReally Reasonable Ribbon using their Gorgeous Ribbon, Flower embellishment, and adhesives , I really had a lot of fun designing this card and hope you love it!
On my card today I added many layers, all put together using Scotch advanced tape refill, there are 4 design paper layers(popped each using foam squares) and then die cuts on top of that. I do love working with lots of layers, its always so much fun for me. 

Next I chose my die cuts, and there are a mix of those. I chose to use this darling "you're my jam" die and stamp set that has the shaker jam, flowers, bee, and sentiments, all from My Makers Movement. Next I chose some Old design paper that was one of my favorites back in the day....hehehehe It still is my favorite, well one of them anyways. I used these swirl leaf dies to layer on my card along with a frame that I cut in half. for the flowers I airbrushed those and then added the Really Reasonable Ribbon pearl flower embellishments to the centers of each flower. My little bee was stamped and then cut out using the coordinating die, and then added some stickles to his wings. I really Love how this card turned out , and makes me want to make more with this darling set. Lastly I added a bow using the gorgeous Pearl Pink satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

My Makers Movement Supplies:


    other supplies :
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day! 

Hugs to all, Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card

Martie Rollin said...

I do like combining pinks and brown together...a nice, soft look. I really like the greenery you have chosen for this card...very eye catching! Lovely card!