Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Halloween Tag / Maker's Movement

 
Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have this fun Halloween tag made for  Maker's Movement using the Spooky New"Spider Die Set" , "Tricks and Treats Paper Pad" & "The Nested Square Tags", super easy and fun tag to make!

Makers Movement Supplies Used:


For my tag today I cut out the Nested tag using black card stock, then cut a piece of the new design paper to layer on top. The spider and its web were cut using the New Spider die set from Makers Movement, and I glued them on. The Happy haunting stamp came from the Trick or Treat set, and ws stamped in black ink, and then airbrushed the tag. Next I added some dots, and a heart gem to my spider. The ribbons are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and went perfect with this tag. lastly I added some dots to the bottom of my tag.

Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment: