Friday, January 28, 2022

Valentines Envelope treat Holder

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today Im sharing these darling Valentines Treat envelopes I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon. These were super fun and easy to make. Love them! Lately Ive been slowly working on lots of fun Valentines Treat holders, and excited to share them all with you.
So for the envelopes I used a die cut i had from cottagecutz. Next I chose the ribbons I wanted to coordinate with them. I chose the Satin Pink, Plaid Pink ribbon, and the striped brown, all will list below for easy finding. I also used the darling heart embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  

for my top envelope- I used die cuts heart shaped, then a tag punch, stampinup! sentiment, sticker hearts that are 3-D. I used the RRR pink satin across the envelope, and then added the bows using the Diagonal striped ribbon in brown. I put them together using scor-tape

For my bottom envelope-

I usded stampinup punches, heart 3-d, sticker that says Love You, Really Reasonable Ribbon Pink Plaid ribbon, Diagonal Stripe ribbon, and fish scale heart cabachon.

I will definitely be making more of these using different colors and die cuts. Love them! 


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you loved my Valentines Candy Holders for today!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



2 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

Of all your Valentine's projects posted so far, this one is my favorite...very sweet and classy. LOVE your color choices!!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely adorable x