Monday, April 4, 2022

Sweet Spring Cake Card set

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have another short extra post to share today as I just couldn't wait! Today's post is a memorydex card set for my spinner, I've been working on these weekly to share and to enjoy. I haven't added any photos yet to these, but will soon. Hope you enjoy this post!
I figured with this one, you could also take inspiration from this and use on a card base. I love the pinks, and the layering was super fun to do. This little cake is so sweet, Just love it. I used the design papers, and card stock to make it. all the flowers and ribbon are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and can be found here.

thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful as always are your creations x

Martie Rollin said...

OO-oo-oo! I just discovered that I can make the photos larger! I'm so glad I could take a much closer look at all the details on this beautiful design. I like this as a card front...don't do Memorydex. BEAUTIFUL!!!