Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Sweet Bee Gnome "I Love You"/Storage Video

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have this darling gnome SVG I put together, and used for my post today for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I absolutely love making these darling bee gnomes, and using them on my memorydex spinner, as I get to see them all daily. Love that! So for this one here, I did use RRR Flowers, ribbon, and foam squares along with some scor-tape all will be linked below for easy finding.

Recipe for my memorydex:
the Memorydex die cut is from Amazon, and I cut it using some black card stock from papertemptress, then added some white paint dots. Next I layered using the darling bee paper from Echo Park Oh Happy day design paper. Love how cute it is. I then decided to use a stamp (i love you)and die set from Mymakersmovement, and added some dots to it. The bee gnome was already put together and ready to go, so I grabbed him to use. I did however make his antennae's and added black dew drops from The Robins Nest. Next I added some greenery and that way I could layout all my flowers for placement. I used Rose buds, sweetheart blossoms, carnations, Mini sweetheart blossoms, Open rose, and then an old aster daisy that I had in my bag of random flowers.

All my layers are popped using the foam tabs from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Love these as you can do lots of layers and they are thinner tabs. Lastly I added my ribbon bow to his hat, yes a ribbon bow on my gnome...hehehehe and then added my dew drops using hot glue.


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

other supplies:
memorydex die for the base and layer/amazon, white gel pen, svg file, the robins nest dew drops, stamp and die my makers movement, hot glue, echo park design paper, papertemptress card stock, greenery, wire, cricut, bee gnome svg, stickles.


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs ,
Cheryl


No comments: