Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Winking Wanda TLC Designs

Hello crafty friends and happy Tuesday to you all! Super excited to share that I am now part of the TLC Designs DT. This is my very first post and I'm so excited to share with you all this sweet Winking Wanda Digi that I colored up with copics. I absolutely love her and had so much fun coloring her.  


I Started out by printing Winking Wanda digi , and then coloring with lots of copic colors. I used E02 , E55, E43, E31, E11, E04, RV11, RV02, RV21, RV23, RV34, and B34. I then added some white paint pen, and some stickles to highlight her. Next I just had to use the beautiful Ink Me In Pink Digital Paper, which I used on my first layer, next I chose the butterfly design paper from the Soft Blush Digital paper pack and used it for my second layer. I added the next layer using again the Ink Me in Pink digital paper pack. On every layer I did add sewing to, and even inside my card. Lastly I added a pink satin bow.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you want to see even more inspiration and Live Creatively alongside us, please join us over on Facebook at TLC Designs Creative Sharing and over on our YouTube channel for even more fun! We hope you have a wonderful day, thank you for supporting TLC Designs!

Hugs to all, Cheryl (Sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REALLY LOVELY, came from SplitCoast to here. Wonderful paper bg , as well. heading to TLC to check it out. THANKS