Tuesday, November 29, 2022

TLC Designs Unicorn Tag

 
Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! This week I'm sharing more tags, as Ive been busy creating these for Christmas. This one here was designed for TLC Designs using the darling Warm & Fuzzy Unicorn stamp set. Just love this stamp!

For my tag here I chose to use the beautiful Aviary Oval die set for the red tag part. Next I used Tiny Vine Oval die for the Peppermint design paper part. I stamped my sweet unicorn image from the Warm & Fuzzy unicorn stamp set in black memento ink, then colored with copics, and used a shimmer paint on the unicorn body. I then cut it into a square and layered on the same red card stock. My sentiments were stamped also in memento black ink and then cut out. I added some ribbons, brads, and a button to my tag. Love making these as they are super fun and perfect for gifts at Christmas time. 

supplies used:

Warm & Fuzzy Stamp set

Peppermint Slimline Stock Paper pack

Tiny Vine Oval 

Aviary Oval die

Really Reasonable Ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs, cheryl

No comments: