Tuesday, December 6, 2022

TLC Delicate Poinsettia Tag

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today's Delicate Poinsettia tag was designed for TLC Designs using the gorgeous new Delicate Poinsettia stamp set. I just love this set, as its super fun to stamp up the different colors and fussy cut the pieces out. So I do hope you enjoy my post for today!



These tags are super easy to make and take no time at all! Around the holidays I like to make some simple but beautiful gift tags for Christmas, and this one I absolutely love. I used the Delicate Poinsettia Stamp set to stamp up my image, and then fussy cut it out. Next I did another piece and fussy cut it out, this one is on top to give some dimension. I then took a gold metallic pen to do the edges of the flower and the leaves. Love how it turned out. for my design paper I chose the Peppermint Collection from TLC and OMYgosh its Gorgeous design paper! Love this DP! Well I love all of TLC Design paper packs.Lastly I used the tag for my sentiment from the Loving Petals Square die set. I did add some white paint dots using my posca paint pen in white, and then Really Reasonable Ribbon , button, and snowflake embellishment to complete my tag.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs to all, cheryl
 

2 comments:

MaryH said...

Always learn something new here - love the tip to use metallic pen on edges of flowers & leaves - I too loved how it turned out. Also liked realistic effect for the paint dots. Don't know why but I haven't made many tags in past; but. this year I gave it a try. Had fun with it. Your tag is so very pretty!!!

Sandra H said...

Totally gorgeous and creative creation x