Friday, January 13, 2023

Really Reasonable Ribbon January blog hop

 
Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  January” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Sweetheart Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy

Today's project is a treat holder for Valentines day. It holds 3 Ghirardelli chocolates. I started with a piece of card stock that measures 3 1/2" x 10 1/4" then score at 1" , 5 1/2, 6". then fold up at the bottom, and the fold down at the top scores. Next I cut out my design paper piece for the top and it measures 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" then cut a heart out of that using a die. Next I placed a light pink behind it using the 1/8" scor tape to hold it. Then attach the main front piece to the treat base using scor-tape. now I added some other hearts using foam tabs, and the gorgeous delicate satin from this months ribbon assortment to make my bow and add ribbon to the top folded piece. I tied my tag on using the twine.  I also used the pink twine, and then some Gabrielle Lace along the bottom. I lastly added a pearl shape heart to the top sticker heart.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Halloween Scare Bear card for today.

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl

12 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

This is so pretty Cheryl. I love the brown and pink color combo. What a fun treat to give for Valentine's Day!!

Marianne said...

So gorgeous. Love it! Love the colors.

Laura Clark said...

What a cute way to gift chocolates!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is stunning! I LOVE the ribbons and colors!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is such a gorgeous Valentine with the beautiful pink satin ribbon and bow!! The pearl heart on the front and the lace too, added to its beauty!! Thank you for the measurements of how you made this beautiful Valentine!!

Sue D said...

I like how you decorated this sweet treat holder.

Suzy Q said...

Gorgeous way to give sweet treats to someone! Luv how you decorated this with those beautiful RRR! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Suzy Q

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous way to present a Valentine's Day gift of chocolate!

Martie Rollin said...

Love all those heart layers! That "sweet" tag is a nice addition...love things that dangle. Real lace always brings a romantic look to a project. Nice tails on the beautiful pink bow. Good work!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful treat holder! I love the color combo!

MaryH said...

Lovely presentation for displaying the RRR ribbons and for your imaginative project! Simple but perfect way to communicate to the giftee, "I Love You". This project is truly "sweet" as the tag states.

Donna said...

Fabulous project and great idea with the chocolates!