Friday, May 26, 2023

RRR Shabby Chic Lollipop card & video

 
Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today's fun project is a shabby chic Lollipop card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon and for our Doll club meeting that I hosted in April where I taught a class on making these. I had prepped all the layers and bows and had everything ready for everyone to make, it was Super fun! I used the beautiful ribbons, flowers and embellishment from RRR.

To start with I cut out several different die cuts in different design papers and what ahead and use foam tabs to layer each one on top of each other. Next I used an Image that I had printed out and then cut out with an oval die, then used an old trim around that using hot glue. I did add a straw and used Really Reasonable Ribbons Grosgrain Swiss dots ribbon in light pink around the straw, and love how it looks. Next I used Delicate stitched ribbon in a shade of blue, and then a old vintage blue ribbon as well ,I made bows with those, and then I used some Satin Pink Ribbon 1/4" for my bows in pink. I used one on the bottom and one up on the top by the flowers.

Flowers used are:
open roses  2tone pink with dusty pink centers, and then 2 tone ivory an pale pink 20mm

For all the layered die cut pieces I did use really reasonable ribbon foam tabs. And then the small flower on the bottom bow is really reasonable ribbons flower. I love making these lollipop cards and do have a video on making one that I made awhile back. I will link video here.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my blog post today. Also if you'd like to see my YouTube video on creating a lollipop card you can find my video here on YouTube
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment: