Monday, July 29, 2024

Christmas Eve Layout

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I sharing a layout I did for Christmas using the gorgeous Ribbons and berry bead sprays from Really Reasonable Ribbon, just love how they look on my layout. And I also used the darling Poinsettia bear from KaDoodle Bug Designs, just love it! So this month of July Ive been busy doing Christmas in July layouts for my Christmas album I will share at christmas time with the family. 

On this layout here I used Echo park paper , bear and poinsettia's are an SVG file from KBD and I used the gorgeous ribbon plaid Ribbon Christmas Red and Green, from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I love the gold bead berry spray and those are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon. to put this all together I used scor-tape and hot glue. the photos are from 2015 its been awhile, and I have so many pages I want to get done. wish me luck! hehehehehe

Plaid Ribbon Christmas Red/Green

Gold Berry Bead spray

Scor-Tape

Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl 

 

No comments: