Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vintage Birds "Love"



This card was made for todays Featured stamper over at SCS. Todays feature stamper is Becca Stamps and this is the card I cased on this card I changed the colors,and the dp used, and the stamps. I love this layout on this card, her card is very pretty.

On my card I used SU dp, and the bird is from Pink Poison Stamps, and its called Vintage Birds, this set was just released Nov 1st. The bird was stamped with craft choc chip, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. then I watercolored it with brown,and red. I also added dazzling diamonds the the red on this bird. The love was stamped the same. On the flowers I added pearls for the centers. Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!!!

Hugs,

Cheryl

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute card!!

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant card. WOW!

Heidi said...

beautiful Cher!

Carmen said...

Beautiful card I love the bird.

Lastel said...

Beautiful !