Tuesday, October 28, 2008



This is a card I designed today using SweetNSassy Stamps. this little lamb is from the set Hugs for Janessa. I love this set, and I love the fact that a portion of the money that I spent on this set goes to help Janessa's family out. You can read more info by clicking on the link.

Also if you look back through some of my posts, you will find a few of my cards done with the bunny that also comes in this set.

On this card I did watercolor the lamb in bashful blue, then added dots with a glue pen, and topped that with some dazzling diamonds. I used pretty in pink to color in the bow,ears,and heart. The background was done with the cuddlebug, using bloom dots cb folder. The dp is from http://www.bestcreation.us/

The ribbon I used was leftover pinks that I had, and then I added the heart shaped gems to both the bows. Thank you for looking and have a wonderful night!!!

Hugs,

Cheryl :)

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cheryl, this is such a sweet card. Love the adorable lamb and sentiment! As always, wonderful details and gorgeous ribbon!

loretta said...

The card is adorable!

Ann said...

How sweet! I gotta say, I LOVE what you do with ribbon! :D

Lorraine said...

this is adorable. thanks for sharing. I'd still love to know how you create those beautiful bows. stunning

i'm with the band said...

ohhh how sweet!

Chrissy D said...

Cheryl this is so Adorable! Love this card! TFS!