Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life is Tough but Friends are Tougher!!



This card was made for todays Sketch Challenge.

I used this Best Mates set from Pink Poison Stamps. This is one of 4 sets that were released today Oct 1st!

I stamped all my images, even the sentiment in black craft, and then heat embossed them all. I used only orange,certainly celery,lavender lace, to do the coloring on here. I also used a brown watercoloring pencil. The paper is some halloween paper I picked up a few weeks back, just hadnt used it yet :) The paper is from Sonburn Designs, and is from the hocus pocus collection. On the orange background I stamped the star from the Best Mates set, and heat embossed them as well. I used sheer white ribbon, didnt have time to color the ribbon like I wanted to:( LOL anyways thanks for looking!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Here is the link to Pink Poison Stamps

Here is the link to SCS SC196 Gallery

7 comments:

Elena said...

Very cute! Love your paper choice! Very nice coloring!

Soguesswhat11 said...

oh how cute!!!! love the colors and everything. Great job~

Darlene said...

This is fantastic!!! LOVE the ribbon treatment and papers!! Great job!

Stampin' Meg said...

Your bows are incredible!

loretta said...

love the choice of colors, I love this MFT stamp set, it is so cute!

Jennifer Murai said...

What a great card. I like your new blog colors and layout too.

Anonymous said...

Cute card!