Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Hoo-lidays from Olivia the Owl!!!


This is the card I did for todays sketch challenge over at SCS. Love this sketch!!! I ended up using my cricut to cut the circles,I used the (George and Basic Shapes Cartridge) I then cut the circles in half. The riding hood red is cut on setting #4, and the brown flower dp from su is cut on 31/2.
Next I stamped Olivia, she is from Sweet N Sassy Stamps, she is toooo cute!!!!!
On Olivia, I stamped her on white, and then watercolored her in brown, then I stamped her on the checked su dp. I then used glue and white glitter for the bottom of her santa hat, and added dazzling diamonds after. I used sheer white ribbon for my bows, and then added a heart charm up by the sentiment!! Thanks for looking, and hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wonderful take on the sketch. Love the Santa hat and great colors and DP! Adorable holiday card.

Kathryn said...

Super cute!!! Love that owl! :)

Ann said...

Oh, she is adorable! Love all the layers, too!