Saturday, October 18, 2008

Brrr.... It's cold outside

I designed this card using the stamp set Build a snowman, from Queen Kat Designs. I love this set soooo much, i think this snowman is darling!!!!

On my card I used the cuddlebug for the white background, the folder I used was the snowflake one, I inked it up on the inside, to get the color on the snowflakes. Next I stamped the scarf, and buttons for the panel that is behind the snowman. On my snowman, I used a glue pen to outline him, and add dots to him. Then I added dazzling diamonds. I used the same on the hat and scarf that he is wearing. I used brown sheer ribbon, and I dyed the white ribbon with bashful blue. all paper is SU choc chip, bashful blue, and white!!!! Thanks for looking, hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

What do you think???????????

Hugs,

Cheryl

Stamps can be found by clicking on the blinkie on the right side of this blog, also enter code cw 10 to save 10% off!!!! Great deal!! :)

Happy stamping to all!!! :)

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

it's beautiful! love the colors! and that snowman is adorable. tfs

Pat (mspfd) said...

I think it is a very cute, fun card. Your detailing is super. This is one fabulous snowman. Great job!

Ann said...

Ohhhh, love this! This little guy is adorable--I should know, I'm a snowman collector! :D

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

I love all the layers and dimension, not to mention the sparkle and ribbons!