Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Whaling Around!!

This whale set is from Queen Kat Designs, and she is sooooooo cute!!!! I love this set!!! The background on this card is done with bashful blue on the inside of the cb folder called(Friend Ami) I then added a strip of SU dp down the middle of this card.The whale was stamped 2 times, and cut out once!! I watercolored her bashful blue. Ribbon is dyed bashful blue, and then I also used white! last I added blue gems! Thanks for looking!!! Have a nice day!!! Hugs, Cheryl

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Cheryl- this is great, love your use of ribbon all the time.

Lin said...

oh really cute!! I love the bling!!

Judy Rozema said...

Very cute - I love the colors and your layers!

Jennie said...

Love this card! The whale is so cute...You did a fabulous job.

Ann said...

This is SO cute! Love the colors, ribbon, and bling! :D

Rhonda Langley said...

That whale is sooo cute!! I love the 3D effect of all your layering!! And of course the bow is beautiful!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cute card. I just left you an award on my blog. Pat

Alison Anderson said...

We love whales at our house! My 80lb puppy's fav toy is a teeny tiny stuffed whale from mcdonalds!

Alison

Anonymous said...

I so love this whale.Isn't he cute! Great layering and colours.

Michelle
(Qld. Aust)
SCS Blogger 3