Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is what I saw when I got up this morining !!!(Utah)


Hi everyone, so this is it!!! Snow already :( . I love the snow, and think it is soooo pretty, but it just came to fast, I think our summer flew by to fast, and now winter is here. Its sooooo cold and has been for the last week.
Christina I know you will see this, can you believe it?????? Well I just had to show this, I still cant believe it...lol oh well winter coats are out now!!!LOL
Thanks for looking, have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Laura lok said...

egads its to early for snow. I heard from my inlaws in reno and they were suppose to be getting snow as well.

The Greeting Farm said...

OMG!!!!! Snow is coming! Well actually its there already. LOL. Holy moly!

Sara said...

how beautiful!!! I would so welcome snow, it's been an extremely hot summer for us, and is just now cooling down. ENJOY!!

Kathryn said...

WoW-- so beautiful !!!

Cris A said...

BUUURRR! Not ready for that yet!!
Lovin' all your cards!!

Shannon said...

OMG! We are still wearing shorts on some days here!!! I can not imagine snow already!!! I do miss it though...

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Where do you live? I am hoping this will be a no snow, no ice year here. It probably won't be one, but I can hope.

Ann said...

Yikes! It's WAY TOO early for snow!

Heidi said...

O my- that is early! WE've not seen any yet and I am thankful!