Friday, October 3, 2008

Royal Anouncement!!!!!!

Im sooooo Happy and excited to tell everyone that I made it on another design team!!!! Whooooo hooooo!I made it on Queen Kat Designs Royal Court, I am now a Royal Stamping Maid!!! :) Im sooo excited I cant wait to start designing, and working with all Queen Kat Designs Royal DT members.

Anyways for all the info on the 08-09 Royal court Results visit Queen Kat Designs blog! Hope you all have a wonderful day! And thanks so much for stopping by :)

P.S If you are interested in checking out Queen Kat Designs, click on the blinkie on the right side of my blog is says shop and save 10% at Queen Kat Designs , all you do is enter the code cw10 and you save 10%!!!!!! Have fun!!! Thanks again ! :)

Hugs from,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

wow, that's great news! Congratulations!!!!!!

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! This is a new one to me ... I'll definately check into it! Congratulations!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Congrats to you-how exciting!

Cris A said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congrats that is awesome!

Angie Williams said...

Congrats Chreyl! Way to go!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

You're on FIRE! Congrats! That's great news!

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations!!

Lesly said...

Congratulations! I hope that some day I can make it on to a design time. In the meantime, I'll keep plugging along....