Monday, October 20, 2008

Build a Sweet /Happy Birthday!!

These are my cupcake cards that I designed for Queen Kat Designs
I love this set, its sooooooo darling!!!
My Daughter Breanna loves these cards, she goes to a ton of birthday parties, and I figured I better have them ready :) she gave my cone card away friday nite, so I will be making another icecream cone card. Its a good thing I have cards ready, because she lets me know about these parties like the day before they are...LOL She tooo cute!!!!!
Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful Monday!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Card Creations said...

Wow those are great looking cupcakes! Makes me hungary! LOL....I love the cards too.

Michelle said...

OMG! Our daughters are long lost twins! Mine is named Breanna AND she LOVES cupcakes! LOL! She makes them for her friends birthdays all the time! We even have that HUGE cupcake pan to make! Your card is adorable and now I think we need to make her some cute cards to go with! TFS!

Deb said...

These are so fun! I love cupcake cards, and you make the BEST bows! They are more gorgeous than ever in these sheer, variegated color ribbons!

Andrea C said...

wow this is gorgeous x