Sunday, October 5, 2008

Missing You!!


I made this card for the Inspiration Challenge on the world card making day! we were to be inspired from the fabulous hand silk-screened creations of http://www.harrilu.com/So I picked the Red,black and white one. I did my background with red cardstock, and used the cuddlebug embossing folder "birds and swirls" I inked up the bottom part of the inside of the folder with black craft ink. then dipped it in clear embossing powder, and heated it. next i stamped the" Missing You" sentiment from Pink Poison Stamps, using white craft ink. the bird was stamped 2 times on white,I watercolored the bird with black, and red watercoloring pencils, then cut the top one out, and used foam squares. I punched 2 holes on the left side of my card, and ran the ribbon through both and then added my bows, and buttons. The black ribbon is dyed.What do you think ?????Stamps can be found here at Pink Poison Stamps
Thanks for looking!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I am going to go check out that website for the stamps, I haven't heard of that company before.

Timetostamp said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Wow - great card! I love your embossed background - it looks great! And your bows are spectacular!
Heather x

Darlene said...

Gorgeous!!

maxine said...

Hi Cheryl this is fantastic thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week, I hope you can join us next week for our 100th challenge x