Saturday, October 18, 2008

This is my second card for todays Inspiration challenge over at SCS. My 1st card is right below this one, you will have to check that one out as well. Its a Icecream cone card!!:)
The stamps used on this card are from Queen Kat Designs!!! I have a blinkie on the right side of my blog, that says shop and save!!! that will save you 10% on your purchase from the store, all you have to do is enter cw 10!!
Anyways I got my Inspiration for this card from the colors red,and white!!
I used swirls folder for the white background on this , and ran it through the cuddlebug. Next I stamped cherries to create cherry paper, I love cherries!!! I stamped the top of the cupcake, and the bottom of the cupcake on white paper, and used craft black ink, and clear embossing powder on both. Next I colored the cherry, and the bottom of the cupcake in real red ink. I outlined with a glue pen, and then added dazzling diamonds. The hearts, and the flower came out of a button pack. and the bow has a gold button on it!! Thanks for looking, have a wonderful day!!!!!
Tell me what do you think????? :)

3 comments:

Colleen Wold said...

Super cute card! Who doesn't love cupcakes AND glitter? :) PS - I like your background on your blog too! I am currently in love with anything polka dots.

Anonymous said...

super cute. I love cupcakes!!

Melissa said...

Love this card, so cute.