Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hugs for Janessa



This is the 2nd card I made for todays Sketch Challenge on SCS. The first one is Olivia, and she is posted one down from this post.

On this card I used a set called Hugs for Janessa, this set is by SNSS, and $5.00 of every set sold goes to help Janessa's family. I love this set!!! For more details on Janessa you can visit SNSS .

Also you can visit my gallery to see more details on this card!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful night!!!

What do you think?????

6 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

i love your paper pieced bunny!

Swamp Tulip said...

Adorable. I love the colors - so sweet.

Teresa

Darlene said...

I think it's adorable! Love the paper pieced bunny and the luscious ribbon ... awesome!

Heidi said...

I love all the ribbons you use. This bunny is sooooo sweet too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the bunny and the total girliness of this card.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

SueStampin Daly said...

Cool card!! I love all the embellishments