Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yummy Cupcake!!!!

I just had to make one more of these cute cupcake cards. :) On this one I just used striped pink and white cardstock, and then polka dots. The top of the cupcake was stamped on white with craft choc chip ink, and then embossed with clear embossing powder. next I added little dots with a glue pen, and added dazzling diamonds to them. The bottom of the cupcake was stamped on choc chip paper, and I did the same embossing to it, as I did to the top. I then added pink little flowers, with gems in the center. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful night!!!!!

Hugs,

Cheryl

What do you think ?????

10 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Looks good enough to eat! Love the colors, precious cupcake stamp and wonderful detailing. That bow is gorgeous!

Joanne said...

It's so cute! I love all your cards...

Deb said...

How delicious! Love this color combo, all the sparkle and detail, and that big fabulous fluffy bow!

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the bow!! Great details!! Love all the sparkly bling!! Pink & brown is such a great color combo!!!

Nardi said...

Great card. I like how you use the ribbon on your creations. TFS!

Anonymous said...

I think your card is so pretty...I love everything about it.

merrymstamper said...

WOW...makes me hungry for a cupcake! yummy colours and embellishments.

Jill Cooper said...

I love cupcakes! Super cute!

Unknown said...

omg I love this card. Like Pat said above... good enough to eat. mmmm

Alison Anderson said...

Cute cupcake- I like the big bow!

Alison