Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Olivia the Owl/Thinking of you!!!!!


I made this card using Olivia the Owl from Sweet N Sassy Stamps!
On my card I used my favorite color Pink!!!! This is pink pirouette from SU one of the new in colors. I also used the dp from su its called Bella rose! The black and white paisley dp is leftovers that im try'n to use up.
I stamped Olivia on the paisley dp, and then stamped her again on white, and last on the Bella Rose dp. Then I cut out the eyes from the white paper, and the tummy from the pink, and Olivia from the black and white paisley dp. On Olivia's tummy I added dazzling diamonds, and on her eyelashes!! The pink background I ran it through the cuddlebug with the perfectly paisley folder. The corner pieces or punched out with a corner frame punch.
On the bow I used white sheer ribbon that I dyed pink pirouette, and black. I then added a button!!! I love buttons!!! :) Under Olivia I added 3 flowers, and the centers of the flowers are beads.
Thank you for looking!!!
What do you think??????????
Hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPER Cute! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my! Olivia looks awesome. Very cute!

Kathryn said...

I think it's GORGEOUS!
How do you make those bows? They are absolutely beautiful! :)

SeaStar Creations said...

love it! olivia is adorable and this card is gorgeous ... i'd have trouble giving this one away!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Such great elements combined into such a fabulous card. Thank you so much for your kind words of condolence about my grandmother. You are so sweet to visit my blog and comment to me.

Ann said...

Wow! Love your color scheme, and the ribbon is fabulous!

Heidi said...

Of course I love this little owl.

Lorraine said...

this is just adorable. I sure wish you would give us a turorial on how you tie those beautiful bows. they are a masterpiece!

SueStampin Daly said...

Great!!Love that ribbon

Momma said...

Love your bows, they would be cute ontop of one of those boxes :)

Jody said...

Fabulous card! That ribbon is delicious!

merrymstamper said...

adorable!!! love the ribbon treatment...I agree, your colours are great!

Nardi said...

I just want to take the owl home with me!??@! Super cute. TFS!