Friday, October 10, 2008

Smile Happy Birthday!!!!!


This card was made for Saturdays Inspiration Challenge on SCS.
You can view all cards made for this challenge here at IC149 Gallery .
I was inspired by the hearts and the pink,red,and white. On my card I used swirls embossing folder for the cuddlebug, to emboss the background of my card. Next I used the glue pen the outline all the swirls , and then added dazzling diamonds to them. The hearts were cut out with the cricut, and I added dots to them with the glue pen, and used dazzling diamonds on them as well. This darling cupcake is from Pink Poison Stamps, and so is the sentiment. I used pretty in pink,real red, and choc chip on the cupcake.I also used dazzling diamonds on the cupcake, and the sentiment!! The ribbon is dyed with riding hood red, and the center of the bow is a button. I love buttons!!! :)
Thanks for looking!!! What do you think????
Stamps can be found here at Pink Poison
Also you can visit my gallery at SCS

3 comments:

Victoria said...

A great card with a fantastic image. Who doesn't love cupcakes?

Ann said...

Yum! I love that sparkly cupcake, and the ribbon is fab-u-lous! :D

Kathryn said...

Super cute -- love all the sparkles on the cupcake-- so pretty!

Also -- LOVE your bows -- WOW -- I wish I could create bows like that -- yours are gorgeous! :)