Monday, October 20, 2008

Love you this much!!!!!!



Here is another card I did for todays challenge, on SCS. I used this darling little bunny from SweetNSassy Stamps!!

I did the paisly cb folder,for the background, then added a pink & white striped panel. I also added a polka dotted panel under the bunny, and stamped the bows all over in choc chip. I watercolored the bunny ear,nose,and heart. Then added dazzling diamonds to her!! Thanks for looking!!Have a wonderful nite.

What do you think?????

Hugs,

Cheryl

5 comments:

Kerry said...

This is such a sweet card! I love all the bows!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love your work. I hope you don't mind but we put you on our blog www.lcdazzlers.blogspot.com as one of our favorite blogs. If you don't want us to do this let us know and we will remove it. But either way we love your work. E-mail is l_cdazzlers@comcast.net
Laurie & Chris

Michelle said...

That is adorable! It's so perfect for a baby!! TFS!

kk127g said...

Wow What a great blog. I am so glad I found you. I am now a follower. Love your cards.
Can't wait to see what comes next.
KK

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card! I love all the bows and embelishments!