Saturday, October 18, 2008

Build a Sweet!!!

This is my card for todays Inspiration challenge, I used this darling stamp set from Queen Kat Designs called "Build a Sweet"!! You can save 10% right now over at Queen kat Designs by clicking on the shop and save blinkie on the right side of my blog, make sure to enter the code cw10 to get your discount.
On my card I used pink and brown,and white, and added red for the cherries. The stamp I used is two seperates that are in a set. so I stamped the cone on choc chip and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Next I stamped the top on dp,and colored the cherrry with real red. I stamped another cherry on the little circle, and added dazzling diamonds to it. The ribbon I used is sheer, and one is white, and the other I dyed pink pirouette. I also added 3 little gem stones to the bottom of my card!! Thanks for looking!!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl :)
What do you think??????????

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Such a pretty card! You mentioned that you dyed one ribbon pink...how? I always love how pretty your bows are. I would love to be able to tie one half as well as you!