Monday, December 29, 2008

aren't you sweet!!

Here is another card I designed with the same darling flower stamp set from Queen Kat Design. This set is due for release on Jan 1st, and is toooo sweeet!!! I did use the aren't you sweet sentiment on the outside of this one so everyone could see. This set does include 2 sentiments, and the flower stamp. Also right now the Queen Kat store is having a huge sale, you will have to go and check it out!! Have fun tooo!
On this card I did stamp the flowers in craft black ink and used clear embossing powder, and then heated. I used real red su marker to make polka dots in a few of the flowers. And pretty in pink in the others. I also used certainly celery to go over allt he steams, and leaves. I used my large marvey punch to punch out the flowers, and then just mounted that on black and cut it out. The dp is double sided, and sooo sweet! I then just stamped the sentiment on the bottom, and added my ribbon treatment to the top, with a white heart shaped button!
Thank you for looking, and hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo adorable, luv the flower images...cute! *~*

Angie Williams said...

This is such an adorable card! I love the flowers!

Jaspere said...

The flower images are such a breath of fresh air.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Checking out your latest cards, wow! just fabulous!

Loreen said...

You did a wonderful job on this card. I have been following your work on the Pink Poison blog and I LOVE it. Keep up the great work =)

Anonymous said...

Your card is breathtaking!

Ilina Crouse said...

so cute! I love the flowers and how you colored them.

Unknown said...

just beautiful ;)

Carmen said...

Great card ... I love that image!!

Barb said...

I love this card! All of the pink, and the cute little flower image... it screams girly :)

HeathersHobby said...

I love that image! Great flowers! Such a cute card. Very "sweet"!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Really cute. I like the heart button.

~ j said...

very cute. love that image :)