Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Valentine Cuties/ Alota Rubber Stamps


This is my fun funky fold card that I designed for the TLC challenge on SCS. Here is a link to make this fun funky fold.

On my card I used this darling bear from the Valentine Cuties stamp set from Alota Rubber Stamps.



On the bear I watercolored him in choc chip, and used real red and pretty in pink on the roses, and real red on the heart. The sentiment is also included in this Valentine Cuties Stamp Set, and so is the heart!! The design paper is from Anna Griffin.


This is the inside of the funky fold! I just added the frames and stamped a heart, I left it open to have whatever stamped inside. There is an inside of the card as well, you just open it just like a card. and then there is this funky fold on the top of the card :) Hope that makes sense..lol its still early here, and Im try'n to wake up still :)



This is another stamp from the Valentine Cuties Set. She is soooo soooo cute, I love working with these stamps, Ive been having a ton of fun!!! Thank you Helene!!!!!

On this card I did use some shimmer paper, I ran it through the cuddlebug with the swiss dots folder. I also used a border punch for the black panel across the card. I then added su dp. I love these spellbinder frames that hubby bought me :) Thank you hunny!!!! I wasnt going to add ribbon to this one since I didnt leave enough room. But I had to add some, so I added a little ribbon treatment to the top with a heart button. I did stamp the sentiment "To My Sweet Friend" on a little frame that is layered just like this darling cupid is.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and thank you for stopping by!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl




P.S All stamps can be found here at Alota Rubber Stamps

12 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

These are adorable!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a cute card. I just love that stamp (:

Barb said...

These are so cute! Love all of ribbons and those images are adorable.

Angie Williams said...

Great cards! I am hoping to try the funky fold tonight! :)

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

I love the inside of your card!! The outside too! =:O) Too cute!!

Jaspere said...

Another well done challenge. How do you find the time and can you spare some?

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty, I luv the way your funky fold card turned out..nice job! *~*

Lauren said...

Love the colours - Beautiful. xx

Jacquel said...

Awesome card and love the ribbon! I'll have to check out this week's challenge!!

Heidi said...

Cheryl, looks like you are having some fun w/ your newe stamps! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Lovely fold Cheryl!

Unknown said...

darling projects!!!