Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Springtime Joys

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Today im sharing a card designed for Heartfelt Creations :)
Supplies Used :
1141D Springtime Joys/Heartfelt Creations
Spellbinders circles, and eyelet circle
Ribbon /Really Reasonable Ribbon(ruffle)
copics to color
Graphic45 dp

My image was stamped and colored with copics. I used for her skin R00 and E93 for her cheeks. I added a little white dot with a gel pen. for her dress and bonet I used YR61. For the apron I used stickles. To color the flowers I used Y38,B23,grass is YG13, Rocks are W-3, and B41 to color in the butterfly and flowers centers. I airbrushed the outside of the circle with YR61 Card measures 6 x 6I used the diecuts for the corners and glued them on with dries clear glue.
Challenges:
Speedy the Cats Friends Challenge/use something new(stamp and eyelet die)
Craft Your Passion/Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments/Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes/something new(my stamp and eyelet diecut)
Victorine Stamps/Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish/I did it creations challenge/My favorite technique I used is sewing and airbrushing

Thank you for looking and to see all my DT sisters cards please visit the Heartfelt Creations blog HERE, HC posts every Wednesday tons of cards,layouts and projects to share :)
Hope you enjoy!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Cheryl girl this is beautiful, I LOVE LOVE the sparkle!!!!! Stunning girly!!!

Fiona said...

this is very nice...great colour combo and a beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

fi

Vicki Dutcher said...

As usual fabulous detail! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of the diecut corner elements....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

redwasher1 said...

Your card is stunning!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Tanya said...

Another amazing card by Cheryl! I love it!


Thanks for joining us at Victorine Originals this week!

jonim52 said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Victorine Originals.

Gurkiss said...

Lovely card you made :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss

Gloria Stengel said...

Lovely card. Those corners are amazing! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week.

sammi said...

Very pretty card. Love the flourished corners. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your passion, in our "anything Goes" challenge, and Good Luck!