Monday, January 10, 2011

Wishes Tag

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your Monday! Today my project is a tag! It can be used for a gift, or to hang on your refrigerator. I used 2 cartridge for this.
The 2 cartridges I used are Country Life and Cindy Loo
I LOVE these cartridges, and LOVE this darling mouse! :)
To make the mouse you will use
Turn to page 47
I used gray cardstocks for my mouse
select Mouse> and then < real dial size on > < mouse >
cut at 3 1/2 inches using gray this is for the mouse with tail
Now use the Shift Key, Real Dial Size on Key,  and then the  < Mouse-s > cut at 3 inches
Layer Key on Real Dial Size on, mouse cut at 3"
Layer 1 on Shift on, REAL DIAL SIZE OFF Pink for ear at 3"
Pg 52 for frame
Frame key, Real Dial size on, and then Flower4 keycut 2 in color of your choice @ 4"
Now a 3 1/4 x 3 3/4 inch white for the white of the tag, I airbrushed it with pink and glued the top frame to it, after that I added glue tape to the back and added my 1.5 inch ribbon, and then add more glue and add the pieces from the 2nd frame to the back of the ribbon and frame. 
 I stamped my sentiment and put together my mouse.

Supplies Used:

Cricut
Country Life
Cindy Loo
12 x 12 mat
Gel pen
distress ink
Ribbon 1.5 inch(Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Stamp (heartfelt Creations)
challenges:
CES challenges/all creatures great and small
Creative Inspiration challenge/Something new(my cartridge)
Delicious Doodles Challenge/something new(my cartridge country life)
Cute Card Thursday/Something old(the rose the mouse is holding)
Crafty Sentiments/anything goes
Fab N Funky/Anything Goes
Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Jodi said...

This little mouse is so cute. I haven't had my cricut out for a long time, you make me want to play more with the cricut....really cute. Love it!
~Jodi

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky x

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!!! that mouse is so precious! TFS! :-)

Jaspere said...

This is super cute.

Angelica Turner said...

What a darling tag, that little mouse is just too cute!!!

Axa said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiemtns.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwww he is just such a cutie! Love it hun !!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge, this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Allison said...

so sweet
thanks for playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
AllisonX

Teri said...

Cute tag hun, love the flowers.
Thank you for playing along in our Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Darlene said...

Just adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Delicious Doodles! Hope to see you again next challenge!!