Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HC Altered Container

Todays Crystal Light covered container was designed for Heartfelt Creations, using HC Stamps and Matching diecuts.
First I stamped all blue flowers with blue ink, and then cut them out with the 3 smallest dies(amount listed above). Then I glued them together with dries clear glue and added pearls to the centers. For the pink I just used the diecut and then put them all together and did the same and added a pearl to the center. My container is a leftover Crystal Light container. I used design paper,cardstock,sewing, and lace to this panel. For the front frame I used spellbinders Label 4. And then added pearls. for my lid I added some looped ribbon and more flowers. Measures 6 1/2" tall x 3" wide
Supplies Used:
RRR-Lace,Ribbon,Pearls
Flourishes
Spellbinders
Sewing
SU! Design Paper
To see other projects from my DT sisters visit the Heartfelt Blog HERE

challenges: Creative Craft/Lace,Tuesday Throwdown/anything but a card, Creative Craft Friends/Spring, House of Gilli/Pastel Colors with bling, Crafty Cardmakers/special birthdays, Bunny Zoes Craft/Happy Birthday with Lots of pearls, Spoonful of Sugar/Ribbon,pearls and flowers, Make it Monday/Anything Goes, Stamp with Fun/Spring, Stamps R Us/Spring,

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful sure would not know it was a Crystal Light container. Thank you for playing along with us at Stamps R Us.

Anonymous said...

WOW Cheryl! I have been saving some of these containers and now I know what to do with them!

Thanks.

It is stunning as usual!

Karen

LorettaL said...

Very clever and resourceful, Cheryl!

Crystal said...

WOOOWEE Cheryl this is totally GORGEOUS girl, I LOVE your altered project and your colors and details look amazing!! Hope you are having a great week!

Dionne said...

Wow, this is so soft and detailed, very beautiful.
Thanks for playing with us at the House of Gilli.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Cheryl. WOW , you are definately an artist.
What a wonderful creation worthy of being on display on any coffee table . Thank you for sharing and linking to Michelle's Make it Monday .

Kim said...

Your altered containers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
I can't find your e-mail, please e-mail me at sherrodstudio at yahoo dot com. I have a question for you.

dragonllew said...

fab container thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
Jenny x

Unknown said...

gorjuss creation hun, such lovely colours, thanks for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers

hugs
Judie xx