Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HC Altered Container

Todays Crystal Light covered container was designed for Heartfelt Creations, using HC Stamps and Matching diecuts.
First I stamped all blue flowers with blue ink, and then cut them out with the 3 smallest dies(amount listed above). Then I glued them together with dries clear glue and added pearls to the centers. For the pink I just used the diecut and then put them all together and did the same and added a pearl to the center. My container is a leftover Crystal Light container. I used design paper,cardstock,sewing, and lace to this panel. For the front frame I used spellbinders Label 4. And then added pearls. for my lid I added some looped ribbon and more flowers. Measures 6 1/2" tall x 3" wide
Supplies Used:
RRR-Lace,Ribbon,Pearls
Flourishes
Spellbinders
Sewing
SU! Design Paper
To see other projects from my DT sisters visit the Heartfelt Blog HERE

challenges: Creative Craft/Lace,Tuesday Throwdown/anything but a card, Creative Craft Friends/Spring, House of Gilli/Pastel Colors with bling, Crafty Cardmakers/special birthdays, Bunny Zoes Craft/Happy Birthday with Lots of pearls, Spoonful of Sugar/Ribbon,pearls and flowers, Make it Monday/Anything Goes, Stamp with Fun/Spring, Stamps R Us/Spring,

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful sure would not know it was a Crystal Light container. Thank you for playing along with us at Stamps R Us.

Anonymous said...

WOW Cheryl! I have been saving some of these containers and now I know what to do with them!

Thanks.

It is stunning as usual!

Karen

Loretta said...

Very clever and resourceful, Cheryl!

Crystal said...

WOOOWEE Cheryl this is totally GORGEOUS girl, I LOVE your altered project and your colors and details look amazing!! Hope you are having a great week!

Dionne said...

Wow, this is so soft and detailed, very beautiful.
Thanks for playing with us at the House of Gilli.

Shirley-anne said...

Hello Cheryl. WOW , you are definately an artist.
What a wonderful creation worthy of being on display on any coffee table . Thank you for sharing and linking to Michelle's Make it Monday .

Kim said...

Your altered containers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
I can't find your e-mail, please e-mail me at sherrodstudio at yahoo dot com. I have a question for you.

dragonllew said...

fab container thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
Jenny x

Lauren said...

WOW, what a gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next time!

Lauren

Judie aka Craftymess said...

gorjuss creation hun, such lovely colours, thanks for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers

hugs
Judie xx