Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Irish You A Happy St. Patrick's Day Card &

Video on Ribbon Storage for today!Hello everyone today I'm sharing a card and a short video on Ribbon Storage. This week at RRR we are focusing on Ribbon storage, I will have a total of 3 video's on how I store my ribbon!
I wanted to share a card, this one was designed last week for a SCS challenge, but thought I would share it today. I used Alota Rubber Stamps Lucky Terry Bug. The dp is leftover scraps of green that I used. And my Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I had to share a picture of Boots my Kitty. He loves CRAFTING!!!!! hehehehehe He spends most of his time down here with me :) Just LOVE him, he's my baby :)
Here is a video I did on the Ribbon Ring! Love this , it holds TONS of RIBBON!!!!
 Ribbon Ring can be found at Ribbon Ring.com

 Ooooo to see more Ribbon Storage Idea's head on over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Blog to see :_) We would LOVE to see your idea's on how to store ribbon as well!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh I just LOVE your cards they are so cute. Thanks for sharing Boots and what a great video.
Hugs Bonnie