Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bella Rose Collection 4 Cards/spinner card

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Today I have 4 cards to share with you :) and all using  Heartfelt Creations New Release! LOVE this RELEASE!!
CHALLENGE CARD= my 1st card here
Products Used on This Project
HCPC 3392 Bella Rose House Precut Set
HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background PreCut Set
HCPC 3390 Bella Rose Leaves PreCut Set
HCD 712 Bella Rose Die
Other: Copics-G24, G28(for greenery), RV11,RV02,RV21,RV13,R85(for butterfly)RV11(for roses)used blender0, Y15(for Bee)E55,E31(for house)E25(for stand for house) Glossy Accents, Stickles, foam squares,ribbon,sewing Versa Magic Pink Petunia Ink
I stamped the House from HCPC 3392 in Memento black ink, and then colored with copics listed. Next I stamped 2 bee’s and 1 butterfly, and colored them both with copics and cut them out. Now for the bee I just cut the body of the 2nd one out to pop him off of the full bee. Ive added stickles to the bee’s wings. For my butterfly I added Glossy Accents. For the background design paper I stamped the background stamp HCPC 3323, and then stamped the top parts of HCPC 3390 Bella Rose leaves, both were stamped in versa Magic Pink Petunia ink. Lastly ive added 2 bows, with brads in the centers.
Card Measures 6 x 6
Challenges for my card
Claudia & Co,/Butterflies, Clear it Out/Ribbon/trim, Everybody Art Challenge/flowers, 'ABC DT Challenge/Flowers,Make it Monday/anything goes, Karen Doodles/Pastels,Crazy Challenge/Anything Goes, 
**********************************************
2nd Card-Spinning Wheel Card
Other: copics-B34,B41,0, E57,YG03, G99 Brown ink(for branches) Memento for roses and sentiments
For my Spinning Wheel Card I have a Video hereto watch. My card Measures 5 x 5 I used spellbinders diecuts(oval, circle , scalloped circle) For my Roses I stamped HCPC3394 Classic Bella Rose in memento black ink and colored with copics listed, then ran them through my big shots machine with matching dies. Next I stamped 2 branches in brown ink, and ran them through the diecut machine, and then airbrushed them. Lastly Ive added a bow, button,and swirls to embellish my card. 5x5

3rd Card-
Other: Copics-RV34, RV19, R39, RV11, R85,YG95, G99,
6 x 6 Card measures Ribbon & Button White Gel Pen for dots Sewing
I stamped my image in Memento black ink and colored with copics listed. I then stamped the next stamp(for the steam) and cut my image down to size. Next I airbrushed the edges. For my sentiment I stamped it and then added airbrushing, next sewing, and lastly dots. I embellished with a bow and button
4th Card
Other: Copics-G99,YG95,YR15, Y11,
Card measures 5 ½ x 5 ½ For my card I stamped the leaves for the background using Olive Pastel, and then cut out with circle spellbinder. Next I took a yellow copic and airbrushed around the edges of the circle. For my roses I stamped the Rose from HCPC 3394 2 times in memento black ink and then colored with all copics listed. I next used the matching diecut from Bella Rose Diecut set, and ran it through my big shots machine. Lastly I stamped my sentiment from HCPC 3363.
Card Measures 5 ½ x 5 ½


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! To view all DT creations please visit Heartfelt Creations Blog here!
Hugs,
Cheryl

23 comments:

Sue D said...

Fabulous cards--my favorite is the first one with the bird house.

Margreet said...

wow Cheryl, what a beautiful creations...I spotted you on Make it on Monday!
xxx Margreet

Judy Inukai said...

What beautiful projects showcasing the new sets. Love the teacup.

Sudha said...

Wow adorable creations dear.

TesaB said...

Oh MY! You've been busy creating one card even more beautiful than the other. Just Gorgeous!!!

craftieodmae said...

You just keep blowing my mind!!!! How in the world do you keep creating such goreous cards!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

all of the cards are amazing ,beautiful, gorgeous ;)
Thanks for joining us at Clear It OUt

Glenda said...

Girl...you make my head spin with all that creativity just oozing out of you! I love all the cards and would love to just copy, copy, copy...but I'll be good and not do that. Don't you just love the bird house?

Chrissy said...

WOWSER!!!! four stunning cards...even eany meany miney mo...could not help pick a favourite.All just gorgeous,

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anne said...

You've been busy Cheryl, a smashing array of cards, all so different too.
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
Anne x

Lisa Jane said...

what gorgeous cards - cant choose my favorite
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Cheryl .All these cards shared on this post are awesome .Just beautiful . Thank you for sharing and linking to Make it Monday

StampingbugKerry said...

As usual, you've rocked out some beautiful cards. Over the summer when I have more free time on my hands, I'm going to try making some of those spinner cards!!!

Kerry

kathy2eggs said...

What beautiful cards using the new sets. I can't choose just one.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, not one gorgeous card but four. Beautiful, each and every one!!
crafty teacher

Rachel B said...

All your cards are stunning and the bows on the three look awesome! I really like the first one with the bow on either side of the image. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.

Unknown said...

Cheryl your cards are fantastic. Great use of the stamp sets.

~Heidi~ said...

All such wonderful cards!

Joy said...

gorgeous Butterfly!! thanks for playing with Claudia and Company! Joy DT

Unknown said...

Your cards are just stunning. Each one is a work of art.

marsha said...

Cheryl, these are all stunning! All these cards are just amazing - how do you do it? I don't think I can "pick" just one!
Hugs,
Marsha

Teresa said...

love how different all the cards are, but ooohh so beautiful.

katsky said...

Wow!very nice and beautiful,great job.