Monday, May 16, 2011

Check it Out!


Check it Out is Alota's  #59 Challenge(to use checks) somewhere on your card or project. I used checks in my dp!
Frances has challenged us all to use checks on our project(ribbon,paper,anything that has checks on it) so I went with design paper.
 I also used Alota's Hippo's stamp
 ribbon I used is Really Reasonable Ribbon's Dots in pink.
dp is from CTMH
colored with copics

Other challenges ive entered into are:
Fabulous Friday/Ribbon, 4 Crafty Chicks/Spring inspired,Crafty Creations/Anything Goes, Creative Card Crew/may Flowers, 
Hope to see you at our Check it out Challenge HERE :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Lia said...

Amazingly cute card! I love your work. Really nice coloring

Would you be interested on a DT spot for my blog? I am just starting a challenge blog for my digi stamps. If yes, see the rules Lia Stampz

Cheers,
Lia

Leanne said...

Very nicely done, thanks for playing this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

scrappingmom73 said...

Really cute card! Love your stitching and cute hippos. So glad you joined us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Lori said...

What a cute card! Love those hippos and that bow is amazing! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks.

GLENDA BROOKS said...

This is adorable! Love the color combination!

Sandra said...

What a really cute card lovely colouring too!!:)

Angela said...

What a fabulous neat bow!!! I need help with my bows! gorgeous card too! thank you for joining in at Frosted Designs this week!

katsky said...

Very cute layout,lovable!

Erin R said...

Love your project, great use of your ribbon!! Thanks for joining us for the ribbon/twine challenge at Frosted Designs!!

Erin R.

Helene said...

Such a sweet card it's so cheerful!
I think you are an amazing artist!

Hugs