Friday, June 1, 2012

Lil' Mini

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a Lil' Mini, its another Toilet Paper Mini Album I designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon and CottageCutz Dies.
I used the CottageCutz Picket Fence Border on the front, and ran Pink Satin through it.
I used LOTS of BEAUTIFUL RRR's on the front,and to tie my album together. I also prepared a VIDEO to share on this mini! Ooooo and SUPER EXCITED that I will be doing a Helmar LIVE USTREAM Class coming JUNE 14th, so mark your calendars everyone!! I'm a lil' nervous but have some SWEEET flowers and butterflies to share with you!!! One is in this mini

On these next pages i used the White Pleated Satin Ribbon 1.5", 
 Bonnie is Having a SALE on these, they are 1/2" off  
you might want to pick them up now for SUPER CHEAP!
Here is a SNEAK PEEK at my "Ruched Flower" this is 1 that will be shown in my class.

For this flower I used Pink Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I used the AMAZING what I call "Heaven in a Bottle" 450 Quick Dry Glue from Helmar!!! LOVE this stuff, I use it on Everything!!! Helmar does have different Starter Packs for SALE!
Here i used the CottageCutz Picket Fence again, and on the other page I made a mini Pocket! On the pocket I used Noelle Crocheted Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon





My VIDEO on this Mini! Enjoy!!!

Challenge-
Wild Orchid-Flowers Pink Ribbon and Lace( Tic Tac Toe or Bingo)I used Wild Orchid flowers on the front and some on the inside as well!!
Bunny Zoe Challenge/Anything Goes
thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl Walker

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG girl, you are so talented!! I can't wait learn how to make those ribbons!!~

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful mini! Love all the lace and trims. That lacy envelope is awesome. I am going to have to play around with that idea. :)

Jani
papercompulsions dot blogspot dot com

Sandra H said...

Oh gosh this is just so beautiful:)x

Mina said...

stunning Cheryl, what an amazing piece of work, I love it...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, Cheryl - this project is just over-the-top - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every inch of it!!! Thanks so much for sharing your video, too! wendy xx