Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Some Birdy Loves you

Hello everyone, hope you all are enjoying your week so far!! Today I'm going to share a card designed for The Scrapping Cottage, using the Beautiful "Spring Blossom" Release!!
I love this Release, and LOVE the CottageCutz Birdcage with 2 birds , and the CottageCutz Lace Flower Doily, both are a must have for your collection!!!

For the Lace flower doily I cut it out in white card stock and then distressed the edges with tim holtz ink, and some gold ink too. I also added some pink pearls to the bottom and 1 to the top. I ruched up the seam binding the Really Reasonable Ribbon carries, a made a bow with it and added a flower.


On the bottom I ruched up more seam binding to create a bigger bow and then added a feather,flowers, and flourish of pearls.

Supplies Used:
Helmar Glue /Premium craft glue
Wild Orchid Flowers
Tim Holtz Distress inks
Memento black
Prima dp
sewing


Thank you all for looking and hope you have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


4 comments:

ania said...

Piękna, delikatna praca:))

Sandra H said...

Gosh Cheryl, This is so beautiful:)x

loz said...

STUNNING card Cheryl..Loz

Carol Hurlock said...

Absolutely shabby delicious. I just love this gorgeous creation.