Friday, December 13, 2013

Really Reasonable Ribbon December Hop

Hello everyone and Welcome to 
♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon's♥♥♥
December Hop!

You should have arrived here from Nicoles Blog If not you will want to start out at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog so that you wont miss anything.

I hope you have enjoyed our Hop so far today as there is a LOT of inspiration using the December Ribbon Kit from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I just LOVE all the ribbons in this months assortment!


Today's Project Life was made for my Son! I'm new to Project Life, and it has been a challenge for me,as its so simple, and I love detailed stuff....heheheheehe  This is my 2nd page I have made, and I love this one! 

I used the Ribbons and Lace from this months Ribbon Club assortment. LOVE the colors as they worked perfect for my sons page. All the ribbons in this assortment are Beautiful, and I enjoyed working with them. 

 For the Pennants I used CottageCutz Pennants, and the lettering is also CottageCutz Alphabet too. I think these also were perfect for my page. I added some of the white lace behind the pennants, and then glued them onto the blue satin with sheer ribbon. For the bows I used the Satin Polka Dot that is in this kit. Next for the photo, I used MS punch, and then added the RRR striped ribbon along the top and bottom.
So for the bottom inserts I used the Satin Polka Dot, and then the lace on the photo. Next for the right side insert, this will be where the writing will go. I added some Brown Satin, Blue Polka Dot Satin, the Blue Satin w/sheer, and the stripe , then added buttons for embellishing. The circle die cut is from Spellbinders. I want to add 6 months to the bottom right corner. 


Your NEXT stop on the HOP is Jenn's Blog , Thank you so much for joining us this month, and hop you enjoyed all the inspiration from the DT so far!


Thank you for joining us today, and hope you had fun!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

stamping sue said...

what a great idea to do the pennanet on your scrapbook page.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You had an awesome subject to build you design around, so cute! Thanks for sharing and giving me inspiration . Love your color combinations!

Sherri P said...

fun page and cute kiddo!

Birgit said...

What a sweet layout for an adorable little one!!

Deborah said...

Very clever layout and of course a very cute subject. I was just saying the other day that I wish project life was around when I had my daughter 22 years ago. I tried regular scrapbooking but it was to time consuming. Enjoy project life but most of all enjoy that cute little boy

robinann17 said...

What a cutie! Love your layout. Robin

Regena said...

Aborable layout!!

Sue D said...

I like how you used these wonderful ribbons on your PL page.