Monday, December 9, 2013

VO Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all!

Today's card was designed for Victorine Originals Red & Green Plus Embossing challenge that can be found here on the VO blog!


We are to use Red & Green, Plus some dry embossing. So for my card I did the color combo and dry embossed the Cardinal Image after I colored it with copics, to look like snow. Both my image and sentiment are from Victorine Originals and can be found here.

The ribbon I used is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and is the Diamond Satin scarlet. I added a green flower to the center of my bow. For the Dp I used BoBunny dp and added some red sewing to each panel. The card Stock I used is American Crafts Card Stock, and is what I mostly use on all my cards.

Supplies Used:
BoBunny Dp
American Crafts Card Stock
Cuddlebug Embossing Folder
Copics to color
Helmar Glue 
American Crafts Pop Dots

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

Please be sure to Join us for our super fun challenge, and to be entered to WIN a gift Certificate to Victorine Originals. You can Join us Here!

2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a gorgeous card, Cheryl. The cardinal is one of my fave birds!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Carol Hurlock said...

It's beautiful Cheryl. Your bow looks amazing.
Bear Hugs,
Carol