Monday, September 1, 2014

Autumn Challenge w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Autumn Colors with Ribbon" Challenge that started today. It will run for 2 weeks, so hope you will stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Blog and join us for some fun!!

For my card today I used Really Reasonable Ribbons NEWEST Gingham print called "Plaid Ribbon/Rust & Ivory" to create my bow, and strands across my card. I also tied a piece for the tag. Love this ribbon, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on it.

Next I used CottageCutz Acorn Owl die, to create my Owl Turkey. I think he is absolutely darling, and perfect for the Autumn Challenge. The leaves are also CottageCutz dies and can be found here!

For the dp, I used Acorn design paper that I purchased at the American Crafts Warehouse Sale, it came in a huge box with tons of designs. The dp behind it is Crate Paper, and is also from American Crafts.

My stamped sentiment is a SU! stamp! I also used SU! punches for the circle and scalloped circle.


Thank you for stopping by, and Hope you have a super awesome day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This little guy is sooo adorable! Love your beautiful bow, too!