Sunday, September 21, 2014

Garden Girl

Hello Friends!!! Hope you are having a super awesome weekend!!
Today I'm sharing a mini card made using the CottageCutz Petites. I LOVE all the Petites, as they are perfect for any size card, and for mini albums as well.

On my card today I used the Darling CottageCutz Window cut in white, and distress with Antique Linen. Next I colored the curtain with copic in a red shade. Next I cut out the CottageCutz Grass with Cattails using a dark green card stock. I did distress it a bit using a green distress ink. For the CottageCutz Rose, I used distressed inks on it, and dusted it on. My card was super simple to make, as there is just 2 layers, with some Really Reasonable Ribbons Ric Rac in brown, running across the center. I then stamped some sentiments on the bottom of the card, and one inside the window. super easy!!


Hope you enjoyed today's post!! Have a wonderful Sunday!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: