Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Couture Post it Note pad

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today I'm sharing a Post-it Note pad I made using the Beautiful Graphic 45 Couture Paper. I absolutely LOVE this paper, and loved making the flowers from the paper line. Below I have a slideshow with 8 photo's for viewing. Hope you enjoy!

 Flowers are made using Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch dies. I cut several out and then dusted them with 3 different inks, then spritz them with some gold spritz from American Crafts. I shaped them, and set them aside to dry. Lastly glued them together and added the glitter glitz to the centers. Love the look of them. I love how you can make flowers look so different with different techniques.
 For the greenery I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam binding, and also used seam binding for the small bow, and half rosette. Under the layers I used CottageCutz Fancy Floral Corner #2 

Sewing was done on each panel, except the ticket. Love adding sewing to my projects.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



No comments: