Saturday, March 21, 2015

Miss Lily Bunny Treat Bag

Hello everyone, I've been on a roll using the Springtime CottageCutz Release. I just LOVE them all! So for today I made a Treat Bag for Easter using the Darling Cottagecutz Miss Lily Garden Bunny Die, along with a few other CottageCutz dies.

I started with a treat bag, then added some design paper, border, and some ric rac. Next I layered with CottageCutz dies, and added some trim, and ric rac to the bottom of the bag. The bows were made using seam binding, and lastly I added some gem hearts that I had laying around.

CottageCutz Dies Used all are linked to the Scrapping Cottage.
The Treat Bags were bought last year at the American Crafts Warehouse sale. I bought a few different colors, and got these for super cheap.

Next the Seam binding is from Really Reasonable Ribbon,and is the color Mimosa Yellow, you can find it here.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl