Monday, June 6, 2016

Beauty begins.....

THE MOMENT YOU DECIDE to be YOURSELF!
 

 Awwww LOVE this sentiment as its so true!!! Love being myself, and would never want to pretend to be something other than just that! This sentiment is one of the Many Beautiful sentiments from The Project Bin!!! I LOVE everyone of their stamps, as they are so unique and beautiful!

 Lately I have been trying to work with some different color combo's and some have colors I really don't work with often, like Orange. hehehehe. Its one of my least favorite colors to work with, but im finding that when I challenge myself to use these colors like YELLOW, I am happy with the results. And this color combo works well. I took the colors from the design paper. it has a maroon , red,orange, and green in it. It does have my favorite color in it as well (PINK) but I did not use that color in my colors for today.

The sentiment I used today came from the Project Bin's "Wise Women" set. I stamped it in CTMH Pansy Purple on white card stock, then cut that out with a spellbinders frame die(airbrushed it),next i stamped the sentiment again on another piece of white card stock in SU! Riding Hood Red ink, I cut the banner "Yourself" out and popped it up on the main sentiment area. The fancy  Beautiful frame behind the sentiment is from JustRite Papercraft and is called Heart & Frame Dies 05016 and was cut out in white!
Design paper is from American Crafts!
Ribbon is from RRR and is the Satin ribbon with grosgrain edge.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely Sunday!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

For more inspiration from the Project Bin DT, please visit us here!

No comments: