Saturday, June 4, 2016

Freshly Picked "Happy Graduation" Card


 Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!!!
Today I am sharing my card created for Really Reasonable Ribbon & JustRite Papercraft! On my card for today I used Beautiful Ribbon & Trim from RRR, and all dies and stamps from JustRite Papercraft! LOVE how this card turned out for today!
 Love the SWEET Floral flowers I created here! I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon Ruby Red Satin ribbon, and Moss Green Leaves. I wanted to add a bow to this, but it was covering up the paper,dies, and all the sweetness of this card, so instead I decided to tuck my bows under the dies :) hehehe that way it didn't take away from this card.

Card Measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
white card stock is cut at 5 1/2" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2"
Layer 1 - Black card stock cut at 5" x 5" then green dp is cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Layer 2- Black cut at 4" x 4 1/2" then black polka dots cut at 3 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Layer 3- black cut at 4" x 4" then the strawberry freshly picked dp at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" now add sewing to all
Layer 4- SENTIMENT (JustRite Congrats Card Basics CR-05068) stamped in memento black ink for the (Happy Graduation) and oval frame stamped in Kiwi Kiss SU! ink. then cut out using the Ovals from JustRite A2 Card Front Basics Dies(DIE-05047) next layer in black behind this is the JustRite Heart & Frames Dies(DIE-05016) Heart shaped one is in black, then the large frame is in white(Cut apart) for the beautiful frame behind.
Flowers- were cut out using JustRite Floral Trio One Dies(number #2)cut in a random design paper that I hardly ever use, but for flower cuts. its a cream /blueish color. I then airbrushed each flower(8 of them) with copic RV23 and then dusted with distress ink Fire Brick. Next I added a little button to the centers.
Greenery- was done using Really Reasonable Ribbons Moss Green leaves, and then adding in JustRite Papercraft die cuts from Flower Garden Dies(DI-05067) using #3, #6, #7, #8(cut in green card stock) and then distressed those in Shabby shutters distress ink.
Ribbon Loops- Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin Ruby Red ribbon, and created 2 bows, and then turned them into looped ribbon treatments for my card.
 Inside of my card I used the DCWV Freshly Picked stack, and stamped my sentiments onto it. Super Simple for an easy and quick inside fix.

Challenges:
Chocolate Coffee & Cards Challenge/Bingo Distress , pattern paper, ribbon
Paper Creator's Crafts/All about the flowers
The East Wind/Something Old(dp) something new(Dies) and Stamps
Aud Sentiment Challenge/Anything goes with a sentiment
Craft Dee Bowz challenge/Anything goes with a handmade bow
Southern Girls Challeng/Layers


I hope you enjoyed my post for today! I always love to hear what you think, or what you would like to see!!!
have a super awesome Weekend!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Gail said...

Wow. This is gorgeous. I love the colors and the die cuts are fabulous. Your sewing is outstanding...why can't mine look like that. Sigh. I adore this creation. It's definitely an eye catcher! Beautiful bow on it and it looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our June challenge. Hugs, Gail

Judy V said...

Gorgeous card! Love the layering! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

Karen Oliver said...

So very pretty and so much detail. Its beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning card, I love the colours you have chosen and your beautiful design too.
Lorraine

Gretchen Wilson said...

Beautiful card and I love all the layering and the colors are so fresh. A perfect card for just about any occasion! Well done!

Julie said...

Such a great project, I love all the details, yummy stitching!! Thank you for joining the Southern Girls this time. Good luck, Julie X

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely surprise awaits you on the Southern Girls blog. Congratulations! Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

Colette said...

Fab card, love all the details and the gorgeous flowers, thanks for playing along at the Paper Creator challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx