Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas

Hello Crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all!
Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful satins , foam squares, and embellishments. I love making cards for Christmas!

2 ribbons used are from Octobers Ribbon Club Assortment, and those ribbons are called Delicate Stitched Forest Green Ribbon , Gauze Print Poppy Red Satin , as I thought they went perfect with all the layers on my card. I also added a sweet rhinestone embellishment .

Each layer was put together using the  Scotch advanced tape runner refill. , and then popped up using Really Reasonable Ribbons Foam squares . I did add sewing to the 3 layers.

Sentiment Frame- was done using a die cut from JustRite, and then stamp is from The Project Bin, and i also added distressing using club scrap ink.

Top panel under the sentiment frame- I used a fancy Quadrafoil Square Doily die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs.

I had a lot of fun creating this card, hope you enjoy my post for today! thank you!
Have a nice day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning is your card x

Verna Angerhofer said...

So fabulous is this card. And, I love all the gorgeous layers.